Quora, a question-and-answer website created, edited, and organized by its community of users, is a good sounding board for discovering popular and distinct opinions within the startup industry. For example check out these 10 questions below to catch many startup founder’s perspectives on a number of different entrepreneurship topics that might currently be puzzling you:
- What does it feel like to be the CEO of a startup company?
- What does it feel like to sell your startup to a big company?
- Why is Silicon Valley obsessed with small ideas that don’t solve a problem?
- What San Francisco Bay Area coffee shops are popular hangouts for startup founders and workers?
- What books are on your “must-read” list for web startups?
- What would the ideal web technology team be composed of?
- How do you promote your startup without being annoying?
- What are some signs that you are no longer a startup?
- Are there any examples of successful startups that have distributed teams?
- Why do startups fail?
If you’ve found other startup related threads with insightful responses feel free to share them here!