You’re a marketing genius and you’re probably tasked with pumping out blog posts each day. Here are a few ideas for spreading the word about your company and its culture with blog posts:
- Show off your employees: Regularly feature an employee, including their background, current position and interests.
- Happenings around your office: Share quick stories about meetings or events that took place today. If it’s someone’s birthday, surely we all want to see the cake!
- Fresh off the shelf: If you’ve just created a new feature or product, write up a quick blurb announcing it and explain what it means for your customers.
- Vote off: Let your fans know that you’re working on finalizing a new swag product to delight them, share images of the finalists, and ask for folks’ feedback or votes to determine the winner.
- Teaching: You’ve got a ton of knowledge about your industry, share your learnings with others (what was successful? what was a failure? have any books given you good ideas recently?).
What else do you enjoy writing about?