Zendesk is the leading provider of proven, cloud-based customer service software. More than 20,000 companies such as Gilt Groupe, Box, and Disney are using Zendesk to lower their support costs, raise productivity, and increase customer satisfaction. Loved by both service teams and their customers for its beautifully simple interface, Zendesk is easy to try, buy, implement, and use.
Zendesk moved into their 40,000+ square foot office at Sixth and Market in San Francisco in August 2011 as part of Mayor Ed Lee’s headline-making Mid-Market revitalization plan. The spacious, bright, open space encourages teamwork, social interaction and impromptu dance-offs. Boasting two fully stocked kitchens, a game room, theater space, free in-office yoga, and weekly themed happy hours, the always-present Zen theme encourages a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for employees and visitors alike.
- Completely open floor plan with standing desks, numerous lounge areas, and views of the heart of San Francisco
- Large fully stocked kitchens including espresso machines, fresh fruit delivered twice a week, and plenty of adult beverages
- Over 20 conference rooms named after objects their beloved mascot, Buddhy, might carry around, such as Satchel, Tea and Lantern
- Theater space for over 100 people featuring a stage, spotlights and a giant flat-screen for holding community forums or watching employees present at weekly lunch-and-learns
- Creative area for the creative team: think whiteboard and cork walls, idea-inspiring music and a huge felt curtain
- Customer service-themed library featuring authors from their Zen Masters webinar series
- Centrally located with quick, easy access to public transportation
What We Love
- Relaxed atmosphere with Zen pervading
- A healthy lifestyle is encouraged with their frequent yoga and fruit
- Impromptu dance-offs?! No need to say more, we’re huge Zoolander fans
- FIRE WITCH, the awesome marketing team fish, featured on the standup desk above
- The library for continued education
- Amazing location in San Francisco
What a gorgeous office in an exciting city! Do you have a favorite part of their space?
(Would you like your company to be featured? Drop us a line at email@example.com.)