Founded in 2009, after graduating from the TechStars program, SendGrid has developed a cloud based service that solves the challenge of email delivery by delivering emails on behalf of companies. They currently have 5 offices and were kind enough to let us check out their latest here in Denver.
SendGrid’s Denver office is comprised of a healthy mix of extroverted geeks, beer enthusiasts, and exercise fanatics from the support, sales, HR, compliance, marketing, executive, and developer relations teams. The two-story space’s six conference rooms are named after the Front Range 14ers. To prep for their weekend hikes, the Denver ‘Gridders get their P90x and CrossFit workouts on in the studio on the second floor.
When not working out, hacking, or troubleshooting, you’ll find the Denver crew downing smoothies mixed in the kitchen or sipping on some craft beers from the kegerator. Cookies are served on Tuesdays, and catered lunches are hosted every Friday. Food is most definitely fuel for SendGrid!
The new addition of a 5-panel Nana door brings lots of natural light into the space and on warmer days, you can catch the ‘Gridders working and eating out on the back patio. At SendGrid, happy employees are innovative employees—and happiness begins in the office!
- The studio: cross-functional work out room
- A patio: outside work and lunching space
- The kitchen: includes a fully stocked fridge and serves as the meeting area for weekly “all hands” meetings via a floor length drop-down screen
- Torreys: 12 person boardroom
- Electric adjustable height desks for sitting or standing while you work
What We Love
- The wonderful views from the patio and the new Nana doors!
- Cookies on Tuesdays
- Work out room (might need to work off some of those cookies)
Always fun to feature someone local! What part of their office do you like the best?
(Interested in having your company featured? Reach us at email@example.com.)