The Philosophy: Their team of 7 believes in constant collaboration, direct communication, transparency, and a loud and open culture. The focus of the space is a long communal deskspace, inspired by a trading floor. Private spaces such as the conference room are semi-public, and doors are left open, in the belief that there should be no secrets within the company. A central music system, controlled by all members of the company, plays throughout the entire space, and encourages individual expression.
- A completely open floor plan
- 7 inward facing desks
- Kitchen and dining room with full wet-bar
- Conference room overlooking North Beach SF
- A distributed audio system with open controls
- Nap room / reading room
What We Love:
- The whiteboards: beyond the beautiful spontaneous featured art, they’re a great way to lead a discussion and foster brainstorming
- The brick which adds character and lends a feel of blending the old with the new- building on history to inspire the future
- Open environment inspiring collaboration
- Inward facing desks making for easy and accidental conversation
- Super comfy chairs- there’s nothing like sitting in style
What’s your favorite part of their space?
(If you’d like to submit your company to be featured, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.)