- Completely renovated space in the historic NC Equipment Company’s old bulldozer factory. An iconic, bright “Lulu orange” tractor is still perched atop the building.
- Two expansive break rooms, fully stocked with healthy treats and coffee.
- Private phone booths for taking important calls.
- Nine collaborative work spaces.
- Large cushy couches and chairs positioned next to bright windows where employees are welcome to brainstorm or relax with tea.
- A courtyard with picnic tables, grill, and umbrellas for our monthly company cookouts.
- An outdoor basketball court.
- Foosball table where we have annual tournaments for the “Lulu Cup.”
- An antique 1920′s York Safe and Lock Vault.
- Daily Nerf wars.
- Lulu is partnered with several local art galleries. Every few months, gallery organizers will go into their office with truck loads of new art to switch out, which makes for an awesome creative vibe.
- Their open-space environment for easy collaboration and a good laugh with colleagues.
- Their building has an interesting combination of old 50′s era brick walling mixed with sleek hickory railings and modern steel beam work; a perfect mix of old and new.
- The vault could make for a great place to hide your lunch.
- Exercise is made easy, as there’s an outdoor basketball court to help clear your mind.
So there you have it! What’s your favorite part of their space?
(And as always if you’d like to submit your company to be featured, drop us a line at email@example.com.)