You’re in marketing so you probably tweet no less than 10 times a day. I understand that coming up with new things to say can be taxing.
So I’ve composed a couple tweet ideas that should help you get the word out about your brand. Go on and take a brain break:
- Ask your followers their opinions about 2 different swag store-front designs or 2 different t-shirt designs
- Give a shout out to your favorite fans on #followfriday
- Let your followers know whenever you’ve just rolled out a new product or feature and ask for their feedback
- Pose a trivia question about your company and give the first person to answer correctly a merch giveaway code
- Tweet out pictures of happenings around your office
- Retweet your colleagues’ thoughts
- Share news articles that might be relevant to your customers
Hope this helps. Chirp on my friends!